Thursday, October 2, 2008

yes i am a shopaholic. SO WHAT?!!!! :P

Okey.. 5 hours and 45 more minutes and I shall be FREE FREE FREE!
All that sitting and waiting has made my bum go numb on me (hey! wait a minute. it RHYMES!!)

Ping's Itinerary for the day of October 01-October 02 0001 ( 01/10/08) -1815 hours (02/10/08)

No. of Gossip Girls Episodes watched: nil

Blog entries: 3

Photos uploaded: MANY!

Hours Slept: 5

Hours on MSN/Online: 20 hours since yesterday

Dresses Bought: One Pending

No. of Stroopwafels eaten: 3

No. of new Dutch words learnt : 1 (geschoren-heheh :P )


I came online yesterday all gung ho about my 15 year plan and to save $$ and to go back to my dear mum and dad in KL.

("I shall not shop for another.. emm.. two weeks!"

I so-declared just a mere 12 hours ago. )


Ahem ahem. Julie knows about it. Ask her.

Except, all rationality and will-power left me the moment I saw this particular dress online (ahh.. the lure and temptations of the internet. Many use it to cheat on their lovers, but I ..ahem.. use it to empty my wallet!! sigh.

**declaration No.2 "I SHALL NOT LOOK AT ANOTHER FASHION BLOG FOR ANOTHER ... HMM.. 5 DAYS!!! "**

So back to my gorgeous fuschia dress I just ordered. It's gorgeous. absolutely. I even got dear Thanh,whom I nudged and probed from his You tube session (Thanh oh Thanh wat ben je aan het kijken op You Tube :P ) to acknowledge this dress gorgeous-NESS.

So what if I only have 500 dollars left in my account. I am happy, and I have a closet full of new dresses (and shoes to match!!! woo hoo) . Fresh air and water is all I need. That, and my internet of course. :) * big grin*

Epilogue*
Ping is still waiting for her email confirmation from the online dress seller as the status of the dress reads: ONE LEFT. She is frantically refreshing her email inbox every few minutes.
Fingers crossed.

Note: I shall only release this blog's URL once I get my dress confirmed. :P I don't want any competition getting in my way of THAT DRESS!!
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.






No comments: