Friday, October 24, 2008

+Hello, Brisbane!!! +

Here are pics of Brisbane!!! Will post more when I get home later, gotta get ready to meet Nat for lunch/dinner. Hmm lets call it.. Lunner.

Managed to meet RACH for a short while just!!! BABE!! I miss you sooo much!! Don't worry, I understand how you feel at the mo'. Love you dear!!! Muax. Hope our schedules match this month, and we can meet more!!!! :(

Ivy-- Sorry babe..guess you'll see our pics when you get back from Zurich!! :P can't wait for halloweeen!!! :P
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Have fun in Zurich darlin'!!

xxxx big kiss
Pics of my room.. while waiting for boo and min yi to pick me up


While waiting for boo to cut his hair.. min yi and I decide to have a mini photo session! :p

him getting his hair cut.


us @ Queen Street Mall, Brisbane on a nice sunny day!!!

drive along some bridge.. forgot what it's called though :P



the designated driver for the day , my lil' bro!! :p


and his darling gf, and my greatest SHOPPING PARTNER!!!!! :P



me the photog. for the day !! :) Can't really keep my eyes open, after a night's work, 23 hours of no sleep, and a major hangover from the previous night... :S




some mall--Love it there!!!!







life's long and winding journey is easier to get by when you have a shoulder to cry on, a rock to lean on, a listening ear, and a hand to hold.. -- my fave pic from Brisbane!!!, photo taken by yours truly.. :) --

my darling brother!!!!


min yi.. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!!! and your handbag!!!!





min yi, boo and the Jacaranda tree. Love the purple flowers!!!! You have to see it in person.. pictures does the tree no justice. For more info on the Jacaranda :)











a drive around the campus of University of Queensland






my baby bro , all grown up-but still my baby bro!!! :P


boo and I not smiling cos .. we MISS HOME!


University of Queensland-gorgeous !!!



trying to figure out my self-timer on my camera-first failed attempt.


yey. made it this time, only to block boo's face. arg #(*$(&@!!


FINALLY!!! Here's us, at LECTURE. :P


A walk in the park, with giant frogs, MUTANT mosquitos , monster bats, but beautiful scenery- gorgeous nonetheless!!!!and I quote dear Min yi .. " hmmm ..remind me a bit of Harry Potter's Forbidden Forest yeaaaaaaaaa ".. hehe. YES IT DOES!!!




photo taken by boo..

min yi and i @ the park of UQ.

Dear Boo and Min yi....I had so much fun in Brissie with the both of yaaaa!!! Looking back at these photos..i miss you guys so much!!!
I can't wait for my next trip to Brisbane in November!!! All the best for your exams yea.. study hard, and we'll party, and shop SOON ENOUGH!! Love you both.. LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big fat kiss, and a super big hug.. be safe !!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!!! While in Brisbane, Min yi and I , being very much the shopaholics we are-fell in love with this DRESS from Forever New. Its gorgeous!!!!
Except that...
BOO HOO. ITS SOLD OUT!!!

But guess what??!!! Got a call from Min yi today while hanging out with Min yi's younger sis, Nat @ City Hall. Forever New is taking in another shipment of this dress, except its in pink.. and Min yi has reserved one for us each!! woo hoo!!! It's coming this Monday.. I AM SO SO EXCITED!!! MIn yi.. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!! you're a SWEETHEART!!muax. You have no idea how happy you made me with that piece of news !!! :))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Where do you get the flora print dress from? Its absolutely stunning.