Friday, October 24, 2008

*KL *

i came home last night all excited to upload my very overdued pics from my previous trip back to KL, to Brisbane and my day out with Ivy; except that I fell asleep on my laptop!!!!
Ivy!!!I am so motivated to post ALL of the pics up now after reading yours!!!! :P
So here it is!!! Pics from HOME, where my heart truly is!!!


havin breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner with mum at Zanmai, Pyramid while waiting for Linny to finish work.


What do you get, when you have two ladies, a camera, and a massive traffic jam???... tadaaaa :-

Mum , this is why I LOVE you so much!!! you support me in EVERYTHING I do (even if you may not totally agree with it), You put up with all my nonsense and whining, You push me on; when I feel like giving up, You make me believe in my own strength, You take part in everything-or most of the things that I love doingJapanese food, Shopping-- even CAMWHORING!!! :P, I love you mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












at home with my youngest baby, sugarbun!


and her older sister, Mufffin!!! she's looking down as she has her eye on her orange ball.

dinner with Linny @ madame kwan, Pavillion. Yumm!





Muffin , two years old, and still my big BABY.



Muffin couldn't find her orange ball for me , so she took her orange duck instead. :P Sugarbun?? well she just couldn't be bothered to play, she'd rather be a tissue box instead.


And this is 'THEIR' couch in the livingroom.
Try sitting there, and the two monsters will just sit on you instead.


XXX
- I love it when I am back in KL, but the hardest part about going back is having to say good bye all over again when it's time for me to leave !! -

No comments: