Thursday, October 2, 2008

playing the waiting game

In another 11 more hours at 2359 hours, it would finally finally mark the end of my two days of waiting-FOR NOTHING!! Each time the phone rings, I JUMP! LOl.

Thank god for Em and Lil John John :P , they came over last night to help me past the time. They are the sweetest!!!!!! Along they brought goodies from their trips to Zurich, Japan and 7-11!!:P guysss let's meet more often k! :P can't wait to see you guys again!! And Jules.. come back quick! :)

Sorry Jules I wanted to take photos to show you, and I quote dear Emily "har??!!! take photos now arrhhh?? Don't want.. so ugly!!! " :P

Hmmm think I am going to go watch Gossip Girls now. Sorry all, I know my posts of late has been a whole lot of photos, and silly entries.. promise I shall put together a nice kick- ass- good- read entry SOON.

Quick updates:
All's good.
Trip back to KL was great, everything on the home front is great. Managed to see dear dad who's back from Jakarta. Mum was disappointed I forgot her macademia nuts-sorry mum, promise I will remember when I come back next two weeks!!! Lin was happy to show me all her new dresses (Linny.. I am going to steal your Kimono dresss!!! #*($*$( # )
The monsters?? Muffin was happy to have another person to play ball with her..bahh! All that silly girl cares about is her orange ball that dad bought from Bangkok a long time ago. I am going to hide that ball the next time i come back.
As for sugarbun? Mum told me of a story of how she brought in a frog one night as a souvenir from the garden. Mum screamed of course,when Sugarbun happily showed her her 'treasure', and poor Sugarbun (who probably had the scare of her lifetime from mummy's scream ) dropped the poor frog, and it hopped unto dad's carpet. Mum grabbed the broom to sweep the poor frog back into the garden. Poor thing probably would never venture out from hiding place in the garden EVER after his lil adventure in a doggy's mouth.


Ok. time for a good solid Gossip Girls session now.
Tick tock tick tock.. 10 more hours to go.

No comments: