Saturday, October 25, 2008

an ordinary Thursday.. turned EXTRAORDINARY!! whoop!

So I got back from Jakarta yesterday, 23 Oct at 1700 hours ish, darn tired, but in the mood to go out.
Then I saw dear IVY online- and we decided to have dinner.. which turned into a night out @ Clarke Quay!! whooooo peeeeeeee!!

Shirmein- I am glad to have finally met you!! Keep seeing your pics in Cyn's blog,and I have been hearing your name all these years.. finally get to meet!!! heheheheh..
John- you're exactly like what Cyn told me: you really can pose!!!! Have to learn from you ;p
Cyncyn-Babe!!!!!!!!! You should have come down to Sg this weekend.. ;(

anyways.. here are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!



nice shirt, John!!!! ;P



us and our Haagen Daz -Caramel Cookie -Yummers!!!

cAme home awhile to look for my house keys!!!!!!




hmmmm... wonder what's John trying to GRAB???!!!









-Sex on the Drip-




















us on the wheelchair. Let's RACE!!!!!

getting my fix!
sobs. wasted $ 15


a very happy us after our 'Sex on the Drip' fix

SWEET couple, John and Shirmein!!!!!

'trying' to be just as Sweet couple #2 Ivy and Ping lol.. :P



Shirmein: wahhh, is it this fun every night????
Ivy + Ping: yesyesyes if you come to SG!!!!! *big grin*


*CHEERSSSSSS!!!*


my cherry, ivy's peanut, and shirmein's SMILE!!! :)



Lovin the liveband @ China One bar, they're there every Thurday night .






i saw stars that night!!

No comments: