Thursday, October 9, 2008

*reunited*

I came home early yesterday in the A.M. , and guess what!! All the girls were home!!!!!!!

I came trudging thru the door, exhausted, and I was sooo happy to see Rachel's cabin bag in the middle of the hall. A few metres across the hall, was Sam's bag outside her room.

I got home thinking it was a Sunday (don't ask me why, but my clock's all messed up. It's so hard for me to keep track of the days of the week now!), but Ling suddenly came out of her room all dressed up for work, that was when I realised its a week day. :S

Anyways, the best part of the day was that I finally get to have dinner with my darlings!! Ling brought us to this place in Down Town East..YUMM.Here are the pics stolen off Ling's blog :P thanks lil miss kee!!

Love the deep-fried mushrooms. ITs the best!! Reminds me a bit of Chippy Chip's Fish and Chips though. I had sore throat, but Rach, Ling and I ordered second helpings for this!! *two thumbs up*



Mee sua with abalone and chicken. Yumm.

I wish I get to spend more time with you girls!! :(
Have fun in Brisbane Rach
Ling.. see you tonight!! xx
Sam have fun in KL!!!!!

big kiss

No comments: