Friday, October 10, 2008

in the P.M.

I hate it when the sun sets, and I am alone at home with just my good ol' faithful laptop for company, and my dvds to keep me entertained. Sometimes there's s just so many fashion blogs you can read, clothes you can buy or songs you can listen to from You tube. So what do you do when the fascination ends, and the loneliness starts to sink in?

I love what I am doing now, but sometimes I find it so hard to deal with the 'alone-ness', and being away from home, from the people I am familiar with, and just all that I need to keep me in Balance.

I just can't wait to go to Narita tomorrow, and once again get all excited and busy in a different place, exploring new surroundings, people and food.

Guess we can't really always have it all, huh. c'est la vie.anyways..

Ps; no worries, I am blaming this entry on PMS.

time to get ready for dinner now! whoppeee.

No comments: