Saturday, October 25, 2008

life's sweet pleasures

Had Lunner (lunch +dinner) with Nat, Minyi's little sister today!!!
Nat, I had so much fun with you!! Promise you'll take me to Cheeky Chocolates and Island Creamery the next time around ya?? xx

while waiting for Bus No.3.. :(


ever since I saw Marvelous cream @ City Hall with Ivy last week, I have BEEN DYING to try it out. It looks so girly from the outside!


the Menu.


an assortment of pudding


while waiting for our ice cream..








Nat's Brownie and Choc chips Ice cream. Two Thumbs Up!!




my Caramel and pecan ice cream!!! ;p







My SECOND ice cream for dinner. It's the same Choc Brownie with choc chips Nat had earlier!




Outside Esplanade. Gorgeous!!



the pleasant walk around Esplanade!!


























anyone interested to watch The Nutcracker Prince with me?? 12-13, 17-20 Dec 08: VIP box only $ 138 CHEap cheap!!

No comments: