Wednesday, October 1, 2008

KL baby!

Had tons fun back in KL , though short. Met up with most of the ppl I needed to see, most importantly i got to see..
MY FAMILY!!!...




linny and i @ er.. watsons One U.
mum and ping
dear dad





my silly muffin!!

sugarbun waiting for us to come home!



and MY GIRLS!!...(sam wish you were here too though. We didn't forget you! Still in my heart! always! :P Can't wait to hang out with you this FRIDAYY!!! )

QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS, FOUR CAMERAS , AND LOTS OF TIME? ..
(NOTE: REFER BELOW FOR ANSWER )



















ping+ ayu darlin!!! babe, kick ass at your fashion show in dubai!!! xxxx take lotsa pics!!

cyn's "That Chocolate Thing". Its the best-EST chocolate fix you can get. PROMISE!!
my baby cyn + aarti , plus me the photog @ bubbba gums, waitin for ayu to arrive.
lingerie we like!! oops. love.




aarti and i being vain while waiting for cyn to buy her make up.
us @ curve.


and GOOD FRIENDS!..

ping and tania - babe have fun in Goa!! party hard!! ahem ahem..


dear keh and kuan
ben givin me his most macho look. lol kekekek
us and weng (who didn't want to be photographed )'s finger. hehe.
happy grinning kuan, jac (why the angry eyes at kuan!!! ? keke) and karen who's high on something. I love La Bodega @ Bangsar. Karen and I Wanted to play Taboo, but another group was hogging it.. bahhh. I am going to get my own set of Taboo soon!!!

I even managed to squeeze in a major camwhore session with darling cyn. love ya hun.
I love this little hut thingy. I can't remember what this place is called in Uptown. Anyone remembers?Banana leaf? tree house?? hmmm..#&*($&(#&!!!

**oops! Em just called!! she 's coming over in a bit to hang out. i better go tidy up my room first!!!!!!!!!!sorry dear, upload our pics later. its very nice!! love the lighting!! hehe . muahh.

No comments: