Friday, October 10, 2008

The Big O

So I met up with Ivy today for dinner @....Big O, Wheelock Place, Orchard. What did we eat?? Hmmm.. tadaaa

Ivy's Fried Potato Skin.. Couldn't try it, thanks to my sore throat. :( It smelled very good though!!;P

introducing my yummilicious Baileys Cheesecake with cookie crumbles!!









Am so lazy at the moment. I can think of a million things I have to clear off my to-do list.. and yet..





...I 'd rather fiddle with my camera!!
I am going to go pack for Narita now, xxx!!

Latest Update: I am COMING BACK TO KL on the 14th!!!!!!whoooo hoooooooooooo

life lesson of the day:
Don't be too quick to judge, nothing is what it seems on the surface. Never be too quick to label a person, look pass the exterior and you'll find that there's so much more to him/her(or of course..in some cases; lack of .lol)

As Razif once said to me donkey years ago, "assumptions is the MOTHER of all FUCK-UPS." true that.(speaking of Razif.. Els , Razif : I 'll be back next week. It's high time we do breakfast in Puchong. I want my Thosai!! )

As I write this, I realise that it is FRIDAY once again!! Where has the week gone?! gosh. Pretty soon it'll be the New YEar once again!!
cheers! good night ya'll !!

No comments: