Saturday, October 11, 2008

the McDelivery story

hoorayy hooray I finally finished packing for Nariita tomorrow. I was darn determined and all to just change $150 for Japanese yen for my trip. Then came along Sherman who kept telling me on MSN, I will regret if I don't (a)visit Tokyo (darn!! was thinking of saving $$, and just staying put and sight-see Nariita ) (b) change enough money to shop .
So .. sigh!!! decided I am going to buy more Yen for the trip!!!!!! tsk tsk. Talk about peer pressure!
Anyways....
I am so excited! guess what. I was online MSNing with Thanh/painting my nails, when I had a serious MacD big breakfast craving. Damn!! Ben,Keh, I miss our late night(or is it early morning?lol...) sessions at MacD's ss15!!! haha. remember how we would chat until our eyes are half closed!!
So anyways.. MacD Sg has got 24hours delivery! hooray hooray hooray! I just placed my order.. and I am waiting (HUNGRILyY!!!!) for my BIG Breakfast with extra hash browns .

While waiting.. let me post some pics from today's deliciousssssssssssss dinner!!!hehe. thanks john !! The next one's on ME, i don't care blehhh. :P

ohhh wait ...
its here!!!
how cute. I told the phone operator to not press the doorbell, as Sam's in the next room sleeping (yesss!! sam is HOME!!! whoppeeee!) . You know what the delivery boy did instead"" He texted me:
'MacDonald Delivery at your doorstep'!
hahah. Obviously , I am very tickled by the text message.Now, that's what I call service! wooot!!Hmm I wonder if we have that back in Kl..anyways .. here are pics from tonight!!






notty Em, took this photo while i was still speaking. ishhh. :P


my dinner: red bean cheesecake with greentea ice cream. :P lekker!
@ shokudo.. ermm somewhere in town. forgot the name of the building.


my batchgirl, Charlene!!! xx guess what? just found out she lives in the block (almost!!!) next to mine, within walking distance. WOOO HOOOO.



Since we are on the subject of food.. let me show you something:
Here's the chicken pie I decided to suprise Ling with last night, for her breakfast today!...
...Except that she didn't want to eat it for breakfast :( boo hoo! Naughty Ling!!! :P
.. So I had it for lunch instead. it was good though!! :P hehe.

And my very un-appetizing looking Big Breakfast. Looks CAN BE deceiving.. its The best breakfast ever!!!

ok. good. now that all my pics have been uploaded, i can clear my memory card for japan!!!

stomach's happy. time to sleep.Gosh!!it's 5.47 am already, and i can hear the buses pass by outside.better sleep, long day tomorrow.
nights ya'll!oeps. morning i meant :P
have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Littlemisskee said...

Thanks sweetie ... i'm glad to have you as my house mates . As usual i always rushed to bus station that why i missed your "Pie" really thanksQQ