Thursday, April 2, 2009

sushi sushi sushi!

I love Japanese food.

And I've had Jap all day today

Poor Linny!see Linny's in the background, not looking very happy that we're having jap for brunch.

The latest sushi on Sushi Zanmai's menu- Green apple with fried mushrooms. Sounds weird, but it's yummy!!
This pic is for you, CK and Ann! :)

Glorioussssss food!!


mumsy and I . Eagerly waiting for our sashimi!

Linny and I. linny just got back from her one week holiday to Hanoi, and is on leave today!We are both alike, we are both forever planning holiday trips!

Here's us on the way to grandma's house.



At night, I met up with Jimmy and Veron my college mates at Pyramid. Guess what we had for dinner?
Mian ying dear, sorry you couldn't make it . See you super soon babe!


It's been ages since we last met up, but our conversations is still its usual chirpy self! :)

Good to see you tonight hun! xx



Jimmy, Veron and Ping.. see you guys this weekend! ;p

Happy belated bday Jimsy!



Meanwhile.. ever since I got back, I have a little rascal of a shadow:

Such a rascal!

I am off to watch American Idol now!

xxx








ps: CYN!!! I AM SAD YOU'RE GOING BACK PENANG!!!:( no more shimmer party !!!
but nvm, family first, we can party any other time right? :)
see u soon darlin!

pps: Rach , are you back in SG? we need to plan our London trip!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, thanx cuz - love the sushi pix... I love sushi period!!! Mmmm. I guess Linny told you we were chatting about your blog here :)

Anonymous said...

hey bee! where's that sushi place? it looks good.
-Lisa