Saturday, April 11, 2009

S-I-C-K! back from Adelaide

Adelaide, just before Good Friday - the streets were super busy !! Reminds me a lot of Queen Street, Brissie!

Joeie and I


I am back from Adelaide!!
And I am home on a Friday night. BOO!
I am sick, down with the flu and fever. Sigh!
Joie, I knew her from training, was actually on my flight to Adelaide- needless to say, she was my shopping buddy in Adelaide. We both weren't quite prepared for the weather- I didn't think it was going to be that cold, and I only brought my good old skinnies, a tank top and a sweater- BRRRRR.
Hence, the reason for my fever. YAIKS.
Lesson of the day? Do my homework before my flight! Or at least know the weather, it always helps when you're dressed for the cold. Or warmth.


I am actually quite proud of myself though, having chose to stay in tonight- I am never good at taking care of my health, and I think I really do exert myself too much at times!

So this time around, I am glad I chose to listen to what my body's trying to tell me, and to stay in!!
I found this really old flu pill from my old handbag-prolly bought it a year back- Hope it still works! That, together with Lingling's power medication from US; cross my fingers, I shall be alive and kickin' by tomorrow!!!

I was so happy to come home to find Lingling and Rach at home, with the radio on full blast, and a glass of fresh watermelon juice waiting for me! ahh! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! I DOOOOO!!! :D
Rach was rushing for her flight back to KL though, and Lingling's leaving for Shanghai tomorrow!! have fun my darlings!

Ivy's home tonight, and Sam's coming back in 5 hours ! Yey! We are going to go shopping in the noon' , come night; we are going to partyyyyyy!!!!ooooooooh can't wait!!!! I just need to get new shoes by tomorrow!

Ok. Back to my Friends season 1.

ahhhhhhh--------chooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
'scuse me.

nights!!

Fab weekend ya'll!
:D

No comments: