Thursday, April 23, 2009

+ladies night (plus a guy) @ Butterfactory 220409+ -from pingping's camera :D

Ahhhhh. April- that's when the fun starts. When the nights seem longer with endless parties , with nothing but great friends, drinks and loud music for company.. :D Come daytime- ohhh sunny day !


The day started innocently enough, with Lingling and I going to Ikea. I bought a bed side table, and a gorgeous bedsheet set. :D



Can't wait for our island holiday !!!!!!!


Here's us at Timber, Boat Quay. Great live band, great company... until it started to RAIN heavily!


while waiting for our umbrellas... what do we do.. but oh- take photos!


one for the group-Ping, Eunice, Sam, Ivy , Nelson











oh , I spot HSBC! :D


meet Adam.


i like the ceiling!




































Nelson.. thanks for being our babysitter.. you da bomb! xx








bump bump


the club overlooks the construction , quite a sight at night!





thanks for finding my favourite ear-ring, given to me from Sammy !! X!











we found a fireplace. hehe.





i hearttttttttt youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


.. we made a friend. Meet Priya. We caught hold of her boyfriend to take our pic!


Nelson, please come back from Brisbane quickly!


Shall upload Part II from Vyvy's camera as soon as I lay my hands on it!!!

I am heading to Athens, Greece tonight for a week.
Fabulous weekend ahead guys!

xxxkisses

No comments: