Thursday, April 16, 2009

*meet the eeyores!*

morning , peeps!

the gold cardie from yesterday's shopping trip


So where did we head off to today?

The new mall in Tampines is open, finally!
Obviously, we had had HAD to check to it out :D
A teensy small, but hey! We shall always welcome another new mall however big or small it is, with BIG WIDE OPEN ARMS!

The best part? There's Sushi Tei in the new mall, I don't have to travel alltheway to City Hall anymore for a Sushi Tei fix! :D

I like this mirror. So girlish.

gorgeous sheer tops, that were well.. simply a tad too sheer for us.

my teeny shopper bag. I bought a gorgeous girlish pink tank top!

and ahh. our eeyores who's going to see the world with us!

Vyvy

eeyore Ping and eeyore Vy. Cyn there's an eeyore Cyn too!





Then.. we headed to the salsa club. It's ladies night! whoooohoo!




Outings with Vy never fail to make me laugh..
and SPEND $$$ !!!!!

We have a long to-do list- never ending, every week we add a hundred few items to it.
Today was no exception!

:D


Good night, I am heading to Shanghai tomorrow!!

xxx

No comments: