Wednesday, April 15, 2009

+++Girls Nite Out, Attica SG city +++






happy you're going to Athens too!!!!! :D

nope, these aren't mine. :P


Nothin' to do while queueing for toilets? Just take pics!

Pingping , Tammy and Sammy

Sammy ran off to answer a phone call. Boo.








confettis! Felt like we were getting married! wheee!


I love loud music, the louder the better.
I love short skirts, the shorter the better.
I love dancing and..
oooooooooooooooh and I certainly do love girly night outs!

It's certainly great to be young , living life, jet-setting all over the world and earning $$!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! c'est la vieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Time for miss ivy foong's wake up call!

May Roster's out : Mel, Elly, Adrienne Hunny- I am comin' to Melbourne! Vincent; I shall be seeing you in Houston again for Sunday Fundae! :P

No comments: