Wednesday, April 22, 2009

life's a breeze! ~~

Last weekend, Rach and Ling met up with their old friend from highschool, Han. I tagged along.

Here's us at Manduku,a Japanese restaurant ala Marche style at Tampines 1 the new mall. :D


what was on the menu?...



my ikura rice with salmon sashimi

Han's rice with cheese and ham

Rach's spicy ramen

Oh gosh! forgot what Ling had. Looks like cutlets of chicken with cheese and rice




oops. Had a strepsil in my mouth then.

better!

Felt like Spring! :D



..... and of course, we had to have dessert!!

Japanese mochi with red bean

Our Macha green tea ice cream with red bean and mango slices


After dinner.. we headed to the Pasir Ris beach ..






Our countless attempts at having all five in a pic!








Time to do my laundry and pack for my Athens trip tomorrow!!!!!!!

xx

No comments: