Wednesday, April 15, 2009

have you been to Jaya One?

I haven't been there, until mum and dad took me a couple of weeks back. There's so many eateries there, cyn we shall head there the next time okie dokie? enough of Curve! :P

We had dinner at Brisik, an Indonesian /fusion restaurant- not as great as Aldy's :D but, pleasant enough. :D

Linny's mee goreng (translate: fried noodles in Malay)


seafood tom yum-nice hot and spicy, but not enough seafood in it

mummy's brocolli pasta

my gado gado , with lots of tempe (translate: hmmm.. sort of an Indonesian salad with peanut sauce and tofu )


love you mum and pa, have fun in Beijing!!!! hehe. With the lights in the background, looks like daddy's wearing a 'crown'. True that, for he's the king of my heart! albeit a very grumpy king at times :P


hehe. Linny, am oh-so-tempted to post your flying duck pic :P



I am Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


xx

No comments: