Monday, April 20, 2009

Shanghai 上海市 180409


the gorgeous hotel room. I couldn't really sleep well though, after a short ghost story telling session. BOOO.


The next day,Joyce took Rachel and I to Nan Jing Pu Jing Xie to have peking duck. Reminds me a teensy bit of Orchard Road.There was even a Raffles City mall.

oh busy streets of Shanghai on a Friday noon- with its cheery shoppers, vintage looking buildings, and cute cafes.



Next, we headed to Huai Hai Lu, a shopping street in Shanghai. We stumbled upon this Barbie store that was gigantic-6 stories, with a spa, a salon, a make-up store, toystore and a cafe!

Beauty secrets of the plastic industry. HMMMMM..









The Barbie staircase. At first it was quite a novelty seeing my long lost childhood 'friend', all decked up in gorgeous dresses and poofy magnificient hair ; after awhile though- all that pink was giving me a headache.


What do you want to be when you grow up?hmmm..

a policeman?

a pilot?

...a doctor?

Here's the Barbie Cafe!




Joyce and I got excited seeing the cafe~



Rachel, Ping and Joyce eagerly waiting for our drinks!



the pretty decor of the Barbie cafe . Incidently , my outfit matches the place! wheeee!

the cafe even has its own mini runway!!! How Cute!

Doesn't this teapot set reminds you of Beauty and the Beast? Reminds me of Chip!

Hehe. Joyce and I camwhoring in the toilet!!:P



yes.. here's a close up of my bling-ed camera!woohoo!







Next we went to shop at H & M a few mins walk past the Barbie store on Huai Hai Lu, man. The place is HUGE. Four stories!! It was my happy place!

Back in the hotel..
I am glad I went out in Shanghai ! :D
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

這些頗為自戀的照片證實女人長得不漂亮不重要,自以為漂亮和努力打扮也會讓自己以為漂亮的