Tuesday, November 18, 2008

xxmummy's sweethearts!xx

Dogs are a man's best friend. How very true. I dedicate this post to all dog lovers; and to those who have their very own 'monster cuddlies' at home. 10 more days before I find myself coming home to two wet sniffling noses, loud barking, and wet noses shoved at my face first thing when I wake up in the morning!!
muffin and sugarbun; my two bundles of joy!! (and I'll bet yours too right, mum and linny??:P )




Muffin's didnt seem too happy with her dragon costume.. :(






Look at Bunny's honeybee costume; complete with its sting, wings and even antennas!
I bought it from taipei, @ Wu Fen Pu for $NT300. Don't buy it there, you can get costumes like this from Shi Ling night market @ $NT350 for two!!! *#(@!(!!


This photo taken when I said 'byeeee!!' in the morning, when I was leaving for the bus terminal.. :(

Muffin's three years old.. yet she's still a big baby!!!

Suga's sleepy!(but I caught hold of her and force her to take photo anyways.. :P )

muffin baby. Carrying her is just like carrying a human baby-so nice and cuddly!! mum.. please don't put her on a diet.. i like her round and fat..

No comments: