Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4.40 in the a.m.

-us @ Cafe Del Mar on Monday night.. cheers!!!
will post up the rest of pics next week! :X

Sam and I woke up real early this morning to get ready for work.. reminds me a bit of the time when I was still working at the bank; Lin , Mum and I would wake up early just to have breakfast, and to catch quick snippets off Channel E, before trudging to work :P

We slept pretty late last night, but I am so happy to be able to catch up with Rach and Sam the past few days, its been ages since we are all home together!! Ling 's coming back from Adelaide today:babe! can't wait to hear your stories!! :) and Ivy babeeeee!! Can't wait for our expedisi-balik-kampung this friday!! woohooo!
I am hyperrrr at the mo'!!!!!nothing wakes up your system better than two strong cups of coffee, and loud music!!:p
babe:ivy hahaha I am blasting your playlist now .. *dances all around the room* :p
So ok guys, that's it for now!! Have a fabuloussss weekend , its friday (ALMOST!!!) once again!!! partee hard, and drive safe!!

I am offff to Brissieeee!! Boo & min yi, will call you guys ASAP I touchdown yaa! muahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
xx kisses all ard.
ping

No comments: