Tuesday, November 18, 2008

girls just wanna partaayyyy!! (and dance!! :P )


.. thanks cyn for the dress!!!!! xx :*
darling linny.. love your dress!! she actually bought me a dress.. fell in LOVe with it, and decided to keep it for herself. Boo hooo!! :(



oops.. sorry ter-block weiling.. sorry babe!!! :( but i like the pic! can see our dresses!! hehee whoopeee. :P










sejuknyaaaaa!!!

brrr...



ivy my newfound partner in SG!!! cyn.. thank god you introduced the both of us!!! I think she reminds me of you, and she thinks I remind her of you! Lol..so we both actually think we are hanging out with 'cynthia' :P. darn. am i confusing you ?



brrrrrr.. we were cold!!the coat's free for ladies.. but for the men, there's a deposit of RM50 imposed. lol.








excellent shot by self proclaimed 'good photog' keong :p hahahah..

our best friend!!
i love you sweetheart!


us.. just before leavin da club!

I have FINALLY paid off all my photo debts!! hahaha.
My next stop??!!!I 'll be flying to Dubai tomorrow; where I'll get to honeymoon with Rach for two days, followed by..Moscow and Houston!!! (Vincent : Sunday Funday in Houston sounds FUN!!!hahah..silly question though. is it a club?? :P will msg you in a bit..)
I 'll be heading back to Kl on the 27th -30th Nov.. Woo hooo! cant wait!!
xxx have a fantastic next two weeks guys!!! gosh!the next time I get to lay my hands on a com, it'll be Dec already!!! Whooo hooo.. partyyy season!! I LIKE :P
I still remember last Christmas, when Sam and I decided to kidnap a poor snowman's tophat from Poppy.. hahah. Babe.. whose tophat shall we steal this Christmas? Remember this??
haha..





miss you girls.. and i miss the old times!! and yes.. aarti miss you tooo!!!

lots love,
ping

No comments: