Wednesday, November 19, 2008

pre-Dubai,Moscow,Houston,KL.

FINALLY!!!My bags are packed!! (well.. almost!!I just need to figure out how to stuff in the rest of my drystores for the next 14 days into my poor over-stuffed luggage. That, and my winter coat for Moscow! @$*(*()*@!!)
I have my currencies all sorted out-thanks mum for the currency envelope; nice and easy!!
I am sooooooooo excited!
I am happily googling Dubai's weather forecast for the next two days!! Wooohoo! Good news. Sunny, 31 max, 21 min. Well, looks like Rach and I would be able to go on our dessert tour after all! Camels, here WE come!!!I can't wait to check out Forever21 and Zara @ City Centre!!Rach and I are going to shop our hearts out!! Thanks to Tracy ('..Forever21 veryyy cheap!' ) and Sheetal who claims that Zara Dubai has got a better collection! whoope!
Outside, its starting to get cloudy; looks like its starting to rain soon. I kinda wish (just a teensy bit!!) I was back in uni again, and able to spend my rainy days skipping classes, and be at home in bed reading .. or watching my Channel E!!:(
So which brings me to..my latest resolution for 2009! That is to stay home more, party less, and get more rest!!! (heyy.. it rhymes!!! :P hahaha)..
ohh boo hoo!! It's going to be snowing in Moscow on Friday.. I 'll only be there on Saturday!! Let's just hope it snows on Sat too!! :)
ok i really shouldn't be blogging at all, I am so excited, I can't keep still, and my senteces are all disjointed. Lol. hmm ivy's not back yet.. hrmmmmmm...
So there. Have a great weekend ahead,
xx
ciaoooo!

No comments: