Wednesday, November 5, 2008

*kbox *

FINALLYYYY!!!!!!
Rach and I are at home the same time today!! What did we do?? Karaoke!!!!!
(Disclaimer: For those who are wondering, NO. I CANT SING. But I LOVE it anyways!! :P )


The four hours went by so fast! :( Babe!! Had so much FUN!!!.. second round on the 7th ??nak tak??? :P we didn't get to finish all our songs!!! This time we go for the dinner session, got buffet. :P

I really should be sleeping now to get ready for tonight's work.. but.. I am so hyper!!!!

xx


us trying without flash...

a futile attempt at using the timer. Darn!! They should have higher tables at karaoke lounges!!!





a few more shots before leaving.. i like the lighting here!!!!




thanks for the dress Rach!! I love it LOTSSSS!!! :)

(Plus can wear when I am pregnant next time , haha :P )

No comments: