Friday, November 28, 2008

blood-phobic

I just got back from Zouk Kl. The opening was well-dampen by the rain. but as the night went on, well.. the party started!!Had a blast there-the only setback was having to leave a tad too early . The reason? I cut my toe. Stepped on a piece of broken glass.
I have a confession. I am F*** scared of blood. The very sight of blood makes me see stars a wee bit. So I must admit I freaked out when (a) I saw blood (HEAPSSS OF IT!!) on my big right toe
(b) I saw a piece of glass sticking out of it.
So under dr. cyn's orders, ben had to drive me home STRAIGHTAWAY from the club.bleh.
I am home now.. and I really dread cleaning the wound.. so here I am.. happily clicking away on the keyboard, in absolute state of denial. Hmm.. maybe the wound would heal by itself. or maybe.. it didn't happen. It could just be a fragment of my imagination.. No? Plus..I don't REALLY need to clean wounds right? (I mean.. what about natural healing of wounds.. or the aboriginese or homeless people who don't have dettol to clean their cuts? I am sure they don't die from cuts .. RIGHT?)
Bahhh. But man.. I never knew a toe could bleed THAT MUCH!!
Anyways.. first things first:
I am so happy to be home ! Life feels well.. normal and right when I back in Kl. Like I never quite left, and I am back in uni once again, and I have no worries whatsoever-just plain solid guiltless fun.
The thing i hate about coming home.. is well.. having to leave all over again. Time has a nasty habit of sneaking up on you when you want it to stand still; and it CRAWLS and DRAGS its feet on you when you'd wish it'll go by faster. GRRRRR.
So I am happily back from myDubai-Moscow-Houston trip-it went super well; I had a pretty good time !!!(will upload pics SOON. PROMISE!!)
I am trying not to sleep. I actually can't sleep either. Boo and minyi are arriving home in two hours!! Mum just went to take a nap-she too is excited awaiting their return!! I just saw them both 3 weeks ago in Brissie, but well-still feel like ages ago!!
3.37 am November 28. Sighh... tick tock tick tock.. clock's tickin, and the countdown's started. Pretty soon it'll be Nov 30th and its time for me to return to SG once again!!Ivy: dinner on!! and let's get the party started in SG city! yeee haa!
xx

No comments: