Friday, November 7, 2008

Namaskaar India!!

Guess what!! I am back from India!!!
So I left for India half expecting to get very well acquainted with my hotel room-I even left my camera at home in Pasir Ris!!!
Except that I met Janice, who was soooooo keen on going out to the Janpath market , that well- it got me all excited too!!
So to Janpath market we went !!!

Delhi has got a very old-school-ish feel to it, and Delhi cannot be summarised in just so little words. It's a shopping haven for one (EVERYTHING WAS F*CKIN CHEAP!!), the food's excellent -, everything was so colourful, vibrant and mesmerizing , and so different, yet so familiar at the same time. At some point, Delhi even reminded me a little bit of Penang ( I am thinking because of the English influence) but yes-definitely a must go!!

Will post pics up soon. Gonna get some sleep now- SAm's home!! And it's a friday!! Ahem. no prizes for guessing what we'd be up to tonight! ;P

Photos on Credit
1)Capetown
2)Kl trip home
3)Halloween pics from Pasir ris
4)Delhi

xx. Friday's here once again, have a great weekend ya'll!! Party hard, and have good kick ass fun yuh! live to party , party to live :p
muah!

No comments: