Sunday, November 9, 2008

capetown, south africa-oct 2008 PART I(to be continued..)

hey ya'll!
here are the pics of cape town, day II. will post more later tonight..got to go out in a bit,

Ling and I are heading out to do some marketing, we are having a steamboat dinner later with john,em ,charlene and ivy!!!!I am excited!! and also very hungry!

Ivy-babe!! waiting anxiously for you to arrive home!!!xx


seals at Hout Bay..








a little seal lost.
















it's a whale!!! yess!! we were THATCLOSE to it!!!!

and there was more of 'em whales!!!













For 25 ZAR (South African Rand) (approx 3.80 SGD) you get to taste 5 wine!! :)))




wine bottles-so cute, you just want to CUDDLE!

















Simon's Town, where we stopped for Lunch!!!!







the seafood platter..

simply mouth-watering..

everyone getting their best shot of the platter!


grrrrrr!! ready to attack!!

forgot the name of the cake. but , very sweet was it!!!

simon town

an artwork outside where we had lunch @ simon's town..







the penguin colony!



a fat penguin. John was so amused with this pic. hehe..








Residential homes near the penguin colony. Imagine living on a street like this, right next to the beach..










a candid of Zen, my photog partner in crime ! :P

I got home from Cape town,with So many similar pics like this one.. Couldn't stop clicking away with my camera. Very beautiful indeed, guys.. you must visit Cape Town if you haven't!!

huff and a puff.. still climbing up Cape Point..

hello!
Zen and I..

Here I am, trying to get Zen to take a decent pic of me, and the gorgeous view. The wind won't let me though, kept messing up my hair, Darn!!! (Note:Girls!! (or boys!!) Wear a cap to Cape Point, if you don't want to end up looking like a lion with a bad hair day!)

I 'm flying! almost. or being blown away , rather.



It was hard work climbing up the Cape Point Nature Reserve; very uphill, and windy too. But boy!! The view made it all WORTH IT.


trying to stand firmly on the ground! It was so windy, half the time I felt like I was going to be swept off my feet!!! I kid you not!

almost to the peak. Taking a breather here. PHewwwww!

view atop Cape Point Nature Reserve




back on ground again.. This is the entrance to the Nature Reserve

A group pic of us all!

baby ostriches!!!

..and a mother ostrich!!



us at cape of good hope.. windy, cold and beautiful!!It was so windy, half the time we could feel our face being splattered by the sea water! lol.


Cape of Good Hope..

Here's Daphne and I, sick of being splattered in the face by sea water, we decided to hide behind our rented van.
GOSH!!! look at our eye bags!! we were sooo exhausted!!!!


its a bird! its a plane!!!no wait.. its a .. Baboon!!!(hmm.. I thought baboon has got red backsides.. wonder how come this one's BROWN?!)maybe it's just a regular monkey.


a final visit to the Cape Point Ostrich Farm




ping and the ostrich

ping, tiwi and daphne..

very extremely WINDYYYY!!

some fluffy feather duster looking things, very Moulin Rouge!! hahaha.

such a handsome boy!!!!he looks very fierce, but such a sweetheart!

this one here, looks oh-so-cute, but very grumpy! :(



zen and daphne figuring out how to feed the ostrich!!



the view from my room... :P



the chicken cajun salad I had for breakfast from room service. yum.

So there you have it, the overdued pics of South Africa..
xxkisses all around.

No comments: