Tuesday, March 24, 2009

should I , or not?

I am back from my 8 day Dubai-Istanbul trip.
My body clock's all messed up- I woke up yesterday in Dubai wondering if it was 1040 hours at GMT +8, GMT +4 or GMT +2.
So I am back!!! and I have food poisoning-must have been something I ate at work today on the way back to Singapore- I keep rushing to the toilet every few minutes!!!!!


Can you be my brain?

Scenario: I am on leave (yesss again! woo hooo!) 30 March to 7 April.

I have bought plane tickets back to KL on the 31st , back to SG on the 7th.

Million dollar question: should I fly to Incheon for a 3 day holiday to visit my darling donkey Jung? Haven't seen her in ages. Plus she's only going to be in Incheon till mid May, before she heads back to the US for grad school.


So..
what do you think?

Going to get some shut eye now.I have 3 off days, and it's already packed with activites!!!! lalalalalala

ciao!

No comments: