Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pingping balik kampung!

I am back from Perth!
I am at home now in SG , happily half packing my things for my one week trip back to Penang/KL , while disturbing Ling in her room.oooooooooooooo I am so excited to go on a holiday with my two monsters and family!!!!!!!

There was a black out just while we were both showering, frightened me half to death-thank god you were around Ling-a-ling!!!!!!!!:P

Perth was nice , sunny and lazy- touchdown late Thursday evening , had dinner with John john and few others at some Indonesian restaurant. Yummy. Can't wait to get my hands on Aldy's gado gado in Sunway when I get back this week!!

I am darnnnn hungry now, but I am on a detox at the mo'. Hmm maybe a late night call to MacD won't hurt right?
ok, i m offfff to bug Ling now!

xxkisses

No comments: