Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Loves home

quick pic before heading to phuture Kl. Lol. yes. I recycled my dress! :P
love ya dress Linny!!

Us in Pyramid
mum and I in Bonbon cafe, damansara jaya. This place has the best oreo cheesecake and rum tiramisu, i swear.

us at Food and Tea, Tropicana.

My lil naughty one.


When I was still living in KL, I never quite made time for my mum and sis. I was always in a rush to go for class, to head out shopping, to hit the clubs, to meet up with pals- everything but spending time with my family.

Funny that coming to Singapore has changed me quite a bit. Instead, I find myself missing time spent in front of the TV with my family, time spent at home bumming around with not much to do, the outings, the shopping trips with my mum and sis MOST. I find myself missing the lam mee shop in Uptown that I hated going to , but I now love to go especially when dad is back in KL too. I find myself missing the mamaks, the late night sessions, the Chinese series on Astro- ah. Home sweet home.


Ok. I need to shower. I am going karaoke with Ivy and the girls for brunch!!!

xxx

No comments: