Monday, March 16, 2009

phuture, sg

14 March 09:I got home in the evening from KL, drenched from the rain - but happy nonetheless to be meeting up with Prisc!

Leaving KL this time around after a 1 week leave- was harder than I expected, and thank god prisc you were around in SG !!!!


and today being on standby, I spent the whole day in my room hanging out with eli on skype -I have finally installed my webcam!! babe can't wait for our next skype date 27 , 0000 hours :)


will update more tomorrow, am EXHAUSTED!

xxxkisses


dinner @ Sushi Tei , Orchard Rd.


quick drink at Highlander, Clarke Quay



and guess what! I bump into Ivy's girlfriends, Yvonne and Tammy ; Ivy come back quick from Taipei!!!

ping, prisc, brian





brian- I think he was trying to.. STEAL MY EAR RING!




my new-found buddy in crime!! muahaha.

No comments: