Monday, March 16, 2009

My annual leave begins !!! 070309-140309

7th march 09 - I took the first flight out of SG back to Kl , completely happy to be going home for the week, and to be heading back to Penang for a couple of days.
We had a quick lunch then we headed off on our drive back to Penang; just mum, dad, linny , sugarbun muffin and myself, with pillows stuffed in between linny and I as makeshift beds for the monsters, and the highway- Too bad my bro couldn't join us, or it would have been a complete family trip!


Day 1: Back in KL , leaving for Penang. Weeeee!




see how happy and contented my babies look going on a trip with us. Seeing how happy they look really means the world to me

Lin thank you so much for spending time with me on Skype and MSN the past few days since I got back to KL.. makes me feel less homesick seeing you all on webcam. I swear am never going to leave you guys anymore once I finish my stint in SG next year.


Day 2:


Dad , who came home from Jakarta to spend the weekend with me!

us on the way to Lina's place to suprise her with the cupcakes Linny ordered .. Good choice Linny!!

My cousins and myself: Ping, Lin, Lisa, Lina, Sue fung and Teng teng..

happy bday Lina dearest!!!

hehee.. I am going to find a picture of us four from when we were younger. miss those days when the four of us would run around doing silly things!


Lisa and I :)


Snowbee. Doesn't she look like my baby Sugarbun??

Family!

Lin you're my rock!


Day 3: Leaving for KL..





Ee ee 's duck

The ang ku dad loves



One of Grandma's six hamsters. Isn't she cute?

Assam Fish


Fried Prawn with cornflakes


The family scene I miss most:(

My monster's in my lil' cousin's Sherry car

xxx
Can't wait for my next annual leave on 30 March ! :)

No comments: