Wednesday, March 4, 2009

happy bdayy sweetheart!


while waiting for Mei and my crusted dory


the best salad I 've had!

may all things bright and beautiful be yours, and all your sweetest dreams come true!



Happy Bday dear!!!!

I finally get to meet Mei, Ivy's best bud!!!


We celebrated dear Ivy's big day last night at The Coffee Club, Orchard.

The service was great, the ever so smiley staff helped me suprise her with my mini cupcakes towards the end of dinner, and the food was awesome!

Naturally, we over-ate. Enjoyed the crepe champignons, the salmon pie thingy, the salmon caesar salad, and the crusty dory we had.

I was all gung ho about blogging about the place's menu at first, but hunger got the better of me, and after taking one miserable picture of our oh-so-delish salmon caesar salad, I dumped my poor camera aside and attacked the food! :P

I have been waiting a hundred years for Marley & Me to show on the cinemas here, and finally got to watch it !
Doggie fans- a definite must watch, but do bring along a box of tissues!!

Happy Bd once again!
kisses
ping

No comments: