Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 in pictures

I have always liked to look back at the year's events to evaluate how well or great my year had turned out - if I had accomplished my goals.

That too, I try not to dwell too much in the past, as the past does not determine your future. Nor should we live in the future, telling ourselves we will only be happy when we are so and so, or when we have this and that. Rather, live life at its present- and as I just realized with Cynthia today, we would never truly know if this New Year's would be our last! Morbid I know, but lets embrace impermanence.

So yea, the year in pictures - though not all, but at least a memorable few!

Spent more time with family on ground!




Discovered green fingers!


Prepared for the GMAT

Learnt life lesson from Sugar - grow a thick skin!


Got a little bit healthier with Gian!


Had dinner dates on the balcony!


Visited Rome in Oct


Watched my first Roma game

Went climbing without breaking a single nail!

Went to Cape Town in May


Paula came to Singapore the same time as Maaike!


Got to know Singapore a little bit better!


Marilia visits Singapore!


Went for a company retreat in Bintan!


Had my first colonics!

Finally, went to Zoukout!

Enjoyed my CNY reunion dinner with family!!!!!


Turned vegetarian. Eggs do have feelings too!


Celebrated CNY with my family without being worried about my roster


Discovered that.. mermaids DO exist!


Moved to a new place, with new housemates!



Discovered the National Library of Singapore


Maaike visits Singapore!


Laughed a whole lot more!





xx

1 comment:

Bobo said...

Happy New Year BB! I'm happy that u had such a wonderful 2011. May you have a blessed and amazing 2012. Best of luck for your GMAT.