Thursday, December 8, 2011

This one's for Marilia



I really should have blogged about this a long time ago, but I only finally managed to get my hands on a compatible card reader yesterday, at Cyn's place.

So yes, Mar came to visit Singapore two weeks ago. It would have been ten years since we last saw each other. Going to the airport to pick her up, I was a tad worried if maybe, now, ten years later, we would have, of course grown to be so different from whom we were as kids, that maybe we would have nothing to talk about. Or, what if things were awkward?

All my fears were put aside the minute I saw her at the airport! It was as if it was yesterday that we were in Leeuwarden, The Netherland, hanging out. And gosh, we talked and talked for the next two days- non-stop literally, stopping only when we were too hungry to speak and to sleep.

Again, I really like to look for things to be grateful for each day, and truly, I am grateful once again, for my wonderful exchange experience, and for having met so many wonderful people, that this post alone, will not be sufficient to express.

It was funny how growing up on opposite sides of the world, we girls could still click, and get along so well. Mar, I had so much fun, and I can''t wait to see you in Brazil, 2014, for the World Cup!

Indochine, Clarke Quay. The restaurant has got a kick-ass vegetarian menu.


Coincidently, the boys were in town, so they joined us. At Attica!



Lots love.

No comments: