Monday, December 26, 2011

X'mas 2011

Christmas seem to have just slipped by this year, and now, we are amidst the last week of 2011!!

First, the days before were spent in a crazy mad rush shopping for presents, and I even found this App thing that would enable me to record my own X'mas e-cards! What fun I had (hmmm i think in retrospect, my friends did too) laughing at my video!

The eve itself, was a very gezellig (read: cosy) affair:

Boo and En Hui join mum and myself at Chilli's, X'mas eve. The night was filled with happy chatter, great food kudos to the chef at Chilli's, and much laughter. And I even managed to squeeze in a quick chat with Gian who's happily enjoying his X'mas in Rome. Pa couldn't come home as he has to work, apparently X'mas is not a public holiday in Thailand ( boooo!) and Lin is in Sydney!

Cynthia, who's alone this year was going to join us too, but I think she got shy about it last minute, so it was a no go! We even took Muffin and Sugar to the park:












It's really great to be on ground, and I am still so tickled to be able to take part in all this daily normal activities!



So yea.. days prior to NYE, am going to work out my goals for 2012!

No comments: