Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Giving thanks this X'mas (1)

Time just seems to slip by so quickly! It's two Christmases now that I am back home, and on ground!

I am famished at the moment, reason being I have been fasting since this afternoon - ok it has only been four hours since my last meal, but really, it feels longer than that!

So I am fasting because I am on this kick-ass and I quote Andreas Moritz 'Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse'. The details are pretty complicated, but it entails a litre of apple juice per day for a period of 6 days, two colonic irrigation session, and a mixture of olive oil and grapefruit juice. Heavy stuff, I'll tel you, but Andreas had me sold, all in the name of health!

So, am hungry, grumpy almost, and I can't go anywhere because I need constant direct (UNLIMITED) access to the .. restroom. Cough. Toilet bowl to be exact. Go figure.

So Gian's back in Rome too, undergoing the exact detox with his mum, Paula. Poor Paula, he has her booked for two colonic sessions within a span of two days, and she doesn't even know it yet. Hehe!

Ok- 18:48 hours- My detox concoction thing starts at 19:00 hours, off to do my mixing!

No comments: