Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Giving Thanks this X'mas (2)




19:05 back.

OK, so back to X'mas!

It's great to be able to spend some time with mum, and we have successfully completed our X'mas presents list- just two more which we are shopping for tomorrow!


Sugar was really eager to help us out with the wrapping!



For Gian's family!


Anyways, back to giving thanks. About a year ago, perhaps even more, I met Clift, who is from LA. Then, he was migrating to Taipei to start off his MLM business. Over a cuppa Starbucks, we decided to keep in touch and have, ever since. I have always enjoyed my chats with him, as I found him very inspiring, very determined. And, yes, with such a personality, he did acquire success in Taipei. Of course, put aside that he already has quite an impressive base back in LA to support him. Fast forward to present day, his gf has just passed away, and he is now mourning in Kenya. This sad news really affected me because it just highlights how fragile and short life is. So while we are still here, let's dream big, and let live.


And yes, give thanks to the many phenomenal blessings and amazing memories:

Rome, Oct 2011


London, Feb, 2010


Dad, 2009 with Sugar, who was so fluffy then!


Capetown, May 2011


Zoukout 2011 !!!



Great girlfriends

Pasir Ris, before a Zurich , 2009 . How time flies!


Linny's Bday Nov, 2011.


My dearest Family! Nov 2011


Without her, life in SG would be so dull!

Bintan, us on a dirtbike!

Sanfran, 2010. Love, such memories!

Sanfran.


Bali, 2009. I believe Sam's my soulmate! love!



First few months into flying, 2008, and my first flight with Rach, my ex-housemate. x


New Years 09/10

So yes, I have many items on my wishlist that I need to tell the universe, can't wait to check em' all one by one!


xx!

No comments: