Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh Saturday!


It has been a productive day indeed!

Gian and I spent the whole of today, on a wild hunt for- a tv shelf, wheels, toothpaste for Sugar and Muffin and A BIRD HOUSE!

Everywhere we went, be it the nursery, the Fix-It store or the pet shop - I would asked for a bird house. Birdhouse. House for birds.Hmmm, Bird nest, maybe?

Whatever, whichever you may call it, people here just have no clue what a bird house is:


See. It's really not that hard to comprehend what I really am looking for. It could be something simple. Practical.


Or, even better, something cozy for the little baby sparrows or the cutesy humming birds I am going to 'adopt' in the garden.



Perhaps, even a 'mansion', for my birds!


Then, I thought, what about bird baths too, while I am at it?

I bet the lil' guys are going to love it!






And so, the hunt continues!

No comments: