Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A great start to 2012


The new year started off great and I couldn't be happier.

Langkawi was amazing. I wasn't really expecting much really, but the beach turned out pretty wonderful, and I think I may do my diving thing there. We'll see, I still have a million more things at the top of my priorities.

Had an important meeting today, and it turned out better than great! I am confident that I nailed it, but lets see. I am uber excited though!

Meanwhile, it's great to be back at the agency again, and living in Normanton Park. Was leaving for work on Tuesday and there was a fat ass monkey right smack in the middle of my lane, just at my lift lobby. Gave me a heart attack.

So Cris downloaded Alien something something today, we've started this Alien marathon thing with Alien 4 coming soon in the cinemas. I think I am really happy where I am at this point in time, it just tickles me still to come home to have people in the house, watching TV, munching. Nella's kidnapped a hermit crab from Krabi, so we even have a resident hermit crab!

So yea, time to go thru my checklist for the year!

No comments: