Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rewind*Remix

Cyn and I @BAr21



This is an old pic, from CNY.hmm I LoVE YEE SANG!

Us at Frames!

Ola!! Just got back from work!! Rachel(from Monash) came over to the school today, and its so good to see her after so long! Last I saw her was when she was giving Sam and I tips for our interview. We were at Starbucks, and we got so excited at the idea of working together, travelling and stuff.. cant believe it's all happening now! Anyways.. I am Waiting for Sam before we head out for dinner. We are going to the pet shop later to get some stuff for my darling muffin and sugarbun!

I am sorry I keep recycling old photos.
I have been addicted to photo editing lately, but I am so busy all the time , I dont have time to take new photos or even go out , and I am not allowed to post up the ones of me from work or in uniform. HENCE.. the only photos I can get my hands on are the old ones :(

I found a few apartment listed for rent today, woo hooooo! I am quite excited at the idea of getting my own place and doing it up. Lets just hope Sam and I find something that we both like, and in the same unit!
Gonna wash my mask off now. Will write again later, I have a million and one things on my TO-DO list for tonight. Bye!

No comments: