Monday, July 28, 2008

random bits from the wkend*

AM terribly exhausted, Sam and I just ran for what I think was the WHOLE OF SIMEI to get to Block 157 from where we live, all around I SWEAR-THRU playgrounds, SHODDY looking bus stops, mini marts , and even a clinic- Only to find SUPRISE SUPRISE! -the unit is ACTUALLY just right next to our unit, FROM THE LEFT!!!!! LOL.
At least we got the long OVERDUED 'jog around the park' as we promised we'd make ourselves when we just moved to Simei.

So anyways.. we arrived at block 157, all hot and sweaty from 'the jog'- (so much for creating a glamorous-first-impression on our prospective landlord) Only to find the damn unit's not on LIFT LEVEL!!! $%*#^@^^!!! afgggh.
OH WELL.
Honestly..I can't wait to get a place of my own, but APARTMENT HUNTING is a PAIN IN THE ARSE!!Let's hope tomorrow's units will be THE ONE. *prays to the God of APARTMENTS!*

Anyways.. here's some pics from the weekend.
Nights!!




#SHOKUDO#













#THe cutest Chi hua hua @ sentosa, and she has PINK toe nails!!! #





#my supposedly 'LOW FAT' Apple Crunch and Wild Strawberry something something from Gelare @ City Hall. YUMM#!



Good night!!

No comments: