Sunday, July 20, 2008

homecoming and a funeral

Someone told me once, it's better to have had something happened, than to not have it happen at all. That someone was that idiot, but somehow, it makes perfect sense to me today.
Auntie Ai boon passed away yesterday. It didn't come as a shock for me, I sort of had a feeling that she would pass on this weekend, I just didnt expect her to pass on before I say good bye. I said it in my heart each time I prayed, that she'd wait for me to come home. Perhaps I didnt say it clear enough; for she did wait for me to come home, but she just didn't wait for me to make it to the hospital to say good bye.
Life is short, and while we live, we should let our loved ones know how much we love them. It's funny how we go about our lives, taking the people we love the most for granted, it's only when we lose them that we realise how much meaning they've brought to our lives, just by being in it.

Gotta go, my bus is leavin in an hour.
So guys, life's short, and while we are alive, live Life. I am not sorry that Aunt ai boon left , because I know she s in a better place, and she'll never be dead in my heart so long as I remember her. It's better to have had a life, than to have none at all, so guys, appreciate the time you have, and tell the ones you love how much they mean to you.

Have a great sunday , good night.

No comments: