Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nightbirds



sashimi!!!

I am so hyper excited at the moment, I just cant go to sleep! Fedde Le Grand's "Get This Feeling"isn't quite helping me either!! At the moment , I am IN LOVE with Fedde L Grand's & Ida Cor 's Ibiza Remix too!! Reminds me of SUMMER BREAK!! WooooT!

I am brainstorming on my latest project at the moment. Unfortunately.. I cant say what it is, but I've been looking at prints and advertisements the past hour to get ideas.I am so excited!!! If it turns out great then I'll MAYBE post the photo/result here. READ: MAYBE :P

Anyways, I really can't wait to start shopping for winter clothes!! I need a pair of grey skinnies.. Nope, haven't bought my blue and black ones yet either!!Having doubts at the moment if I should, Rach mentioned that the workcraft's not so good since it's only $15!! And I really need a good pair if I am going to wear it while I travel!

Everyday's a crazy mad rush for me at the moment, TONS TO DO.. LOTs of rushing around, but I am Loving every minute of it. I just wish I have a little more than 24hours in a day!!!Guess what. Sam and I are apartment hunting once again. I am in love with Simei, it's a fantastic place to live in, and I love the unit we are currently living in, but its DARN EXPENSIVE!! We've decided to hunt around and see if there's a cheaper place in Simei, doesn't make sense for us to pay so much for our room when we are only in Singapore 10days a month.

Anyways..I found THE Japanese restaurant in Singapore. FINALLY!! Rach took me to Shokuro last night after work.. oh wait or is it Shokubo??!.. Damn it, forgot the restaurant's name, I had it just at the back of my head, but its gone now. ARG! Its near the City Hall Mrt, and its FABULOUS!! The concept's a lot like Marche's (Infact..come to think of it.. IT IS like MArche! They even have Japanese ROSTI there!! ) Except that it's Japanese! YUmM

Gtg , I am goin to see if there's anything interesting by Olivia Ong on youtube. Night!

No comments: