Tuesday, July 8, 2008

cocktail mixes, food overload and hell loads of drama

"a man is never lonely while eating spaghetti"


My belly's been going all weird on me ever since I got back from work . I suspect it's the TERRIBLE mix of cheese, cake, pasta , bread, yong tau foo , fruit juice, ice cream and coffee I have been stuffing myself the whole dayy!!!So much for being on healthy detox mode!! :S

Anyways, FAcebook sent me a message just, and hooray hooray! guess what. They've taken down that bitch's account. FINALLY! woot. I've my own identity back!! For those of you who re in the dark, well.. turns out that the world's really full of crazy sick people, WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN FUCK UP PEOPLE's LIVES!!! Nelson told me to be cynical about everything, anything and everybody, its better to be safe than sorry. After this episode, I M so definitely taking his advice: BE a cynic and BE totally paranoid about everyone I meet now. No, i am not going crazy, I 'm just more careful now. No more dumb Ping.

No worries, I am glad the whole episode' s officially over. No more sleepless nights for me. I've been so jumpy since it happened, I m so glad thr's only one of me on the internet now. Lets hope it stays this way, and that retard finds another victim to amuse herself with. I believe in Karma, and I know one day she 'll get it back, ten times worse. I swear. I wish I could be a witch and have the ability to hex her with my spells and curses!

Apart from that, life's good . Real good.I really love training, my classes, and my little room!!

Went shopping at Orchard Road on Sunday. Love it love it love it. EVERYTHING"S on sale!! I found this chic dress from Zara ( yes !! I bought it!!)

Sam and I both fell in love with a gorgeous white winter coat from Zara too, but I didn't get it, figured best to get something black instead, in case I put on weight!YAIKS!! I want a nice black overcoat, so i can wear with it skinnies and boots in winter!Or.. with a cute mini dress, stockings and boots!!*jumps around for a bit*
Rach told me she bought black skinnies from City Hall , at $15 can you imagine??! I am doing all I can at the mo' to resist from jumping into a cab and getting it now! I want one in black, and one in dark blue, just like Agyness Deyn's!!

Okies gtg wash my hair!!

No comments: