Sunday, July 13, 2008

july something something

I would have used today's date as the title for today's post, but I can't remember what' s the date anymore.
Random updates:
1)I am so bored, I have nothing really to blog about. You tube 's annoying me, its so fuckin slow today. Arggggggggggggg. I am going to stop cursing from now on. Sam and I made a pact, we were worried that we'll offend someone unintentionally. Hence, the following words are banned from now on: Shit, Fuck, Damn it, God Damnit, Bitch , Asshole, Idiot, StupiD.
To be replaced with : Oh dear me!*
*can sometimes be variated with "Oh Dear!", or "Oh My!"
Lol. The going rate? We are fining ourselves 50 cents for every banned word, to be donated to each other's account, for.... ICECREAM!

2) I want to be on the fashion boat (remind me to explain later, too lazy to write about that now)
3) Muffin has been shaved bald thanks to mum who 's lazy to brush her everyday, for FIVE MINS
4) I am going to get a new phone on TUES , woo hoo!
M going to bed now. Nights!!

No comments: