Friday, July 4, 2008

PDA we just dont care

i love john legend. He s adorableee!
TOday's has been an EXCEPTIONALLY long day.
I was so panicky after I received that text from Ms Psychopath, but I had to be all cheery still with everyone, so exhausting I swear.

She's so fuckin messed up, she's lost all sense of rationality i think. I pity her a teensy bit, I guess anyone with a bf like that bastard would go crazy. I always thought that i hated infidelity the most, but i think i hate hypocrisy more.

I can forgive people who are outright playful from the start, and they make no effort to conceal the fact that all they re up for is plain no-strings-attached FUN. But if there's anything i loathe, it would be the ones who pretend to be the opposite; who act all innocent when they're the biggest playboys in town. BAhh. Screw them and their Fuckin mothers who won't teach their sons to respect women!

Ok enough bitchin. Please don't worry though, I am alright. I'm glad this whole episode happened because I'll never trust another man again (nor a woman). THe ones I ve just met I mean. It s funny though because its been two months, and i cant believe these two losers are still going on and on about it. I mean, its one thing if they want to be such big fat losers and go on about it between themselves, but its a huge pain in the ass for me if they drag me into it as well. Come on. It s been two months. Move on already. ARGHHHH Even if she wants to talk to me about it, she shouldn't threaten me, Biatchh. And she calls herself a pious buddhist. my ass.

Ok I m sorry. Really should stop with the bitchin already.

Sam and I are goin to head to Sentosa island tmr to chill by the pubs, either that or on sunday morning, to sunbathe. I m excited!!

I m actually so exhausted, all I want to do is Sleeep.

Right now Jon Legend's PDA we just dont care' is playing on my youtube. Love him, he s gorgeous! I dont care, I promise myself, the next time I fall in love, its when its going to be the REAL thing.
I think i really am done with heartbreaks and losers. I m going to be super careful the next time around.
for now , i m goin to just party hard, the whole world's my PlayGROUND Now can u imagine??!!!!

M goin to watch aus next top model now. bye all, goo dnight!!

No comments: