Saturday, May 18, 2013

Upcoming project

I love writing because it inspires me.
It helps me to sort out my thoughts, ideas.
I love reading my previous posts, it's like walking down memory lane.
I love to see the woman I am growing to be, and I love reading how my writing is evolving as time goes by.
Of course I do have my off moments and all I want to do is rant.
Today isn't the case, for today I feel inspired.
I spent the day with Celeste brainstorming on this thing that we intend to launch end of June. Our brains are working overtime, and we are truly excited. I pitched the idea to her today actually, and I am glad she loves it. I think we can make quite a pair as business partners !

We went cafe hopping whilst scouting for a location, turning work into joy.
It was an inspiring afternoon spent laughing, taking pictures and exchanging goals, ideas and vision.

Then, I met gian for dinner, I was so excited to hear all about the nlp session. I was supposed to attend as well, but had to postpone my session. due to the conference yesterday. My session is to take place in aug! Oh glorious aug come quickly pls!

We spent the evening exchanging stories about nlp and the importance of charting our goals- again we left the dinner table inspired and determine to excel!
So many ideas!

No comments: