Friday, May 17, 2013

Pheeewwwwwwwww!' TGIF!!!!

Finally! A sigh of relief, the event went great, and now I have the weekend, oh glorious weekend!!!!

It was a hell of a week- crazy, dramatic, and oh-so- EXHAUSTING. We had to organize a farewell dinner for a dear colleague, work on slides, work on the conference, the dinner - on top of that, a whole bunch of daily transactions! Phone calls! emails! late nights! early mornings! many meetings!

There were times when I was quite close to tears, and a time even that I ran off to the toilet to cry my eyes out because I was so overwhelmed! Ok, it didn't help that my period came right smack in the middle of the week, so I wasn't quite my usual self.

But oh, now that the week is over and done with, I am quite glad that we overcame it! A few cups of nespressos, heaps of water and glasses of beer did the trick. Of the many things I had to juggle, from being chairperson of the conference, to dealing with the usual daily transactions, I was nervous most of all to be the emcee for the night, but oh gosh, since my secret ambition is to be a speaker or a coach, I totally loved it, and the evening was a blast.

So yes! Time to kick back, listen to music and say hello to the weekend!









No comments: