Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy tired

Exhausted, but oh I am happily snuggled up in the coach to KL right now, all ready for the start of my 3-day weekend.
I am awfully pleased today because I spoke to my boss and asked for a bigger portfolio, and successfully assigned myself to this team that is doing superb sales. Woohoo!

Just great as I have been feeling a bit bored of late, and it's probably because it has been slightly over a year that I am with this bank.

Also, gian and I have confirmed our trip to Sibu island next weekend, so I am truly looking forward to getting my ass to the beach!

Anyways, this weekend I am going to dedicate myself all to working on this upcoming project with cel, and to spending time with the family. That, and visiting Sammy too.

Ok, time to crash in the bus.

No comments: